Take a break & enjoy the view! Discover the dolomites like a local...
The hiking trails of Fiemme valley, the views of rare beauty and the crystal clear mountain air will cheer your summer stay at Cervo***.
7 nights starting from 513 € per person
valid: 21/06 – 15/09
Your hosts and our trusted mountain guide are ready to give you exciting excursions for all tastes!
Take advantage of our maps and advice, or join guided walks or hikes with our mountain guides, choosing the degree of difficulty that suits you best.
– 7 nights half board
–Reduced price pass for chairlifts and lifts in Val di Fiemme
– 4 alpine slow walk and summit hikes with our hiking guides
– 5 excursions with the mountain guides of Fiemme valley
– 1 hiking map with information about the region
– On request we organize guided klettersteig (with mountain guides & surcharge)
– Rental of hiking equipment and Nordic Walking poles
– Mountain library with books, maps and all our valuable tips for excursions in safety and freedom.
– The FiemME-motion Card with museums, free transport castles and more than 100 activities per week
– Our Dolomites Experience philosophy: live the mountain like a local! Discover, taste the typical local and healthy gastronomy and be pampered by the wellness that smells of nature and tradition.
To guarantee the success of a pleasant holiday, the renowned services of the Cervo ***
– Cervo*** Gourmet pension with rich natural product – breakfast buffet, healthy dishes, homemade cake, bread & food
– In the evening large selection of our healthy 4 menu with regional products natural cuisine & the special Dolomites gourmet Menu (on request also gluten and lactose-free menus) – preparation of dishes with special nutritional needs for an additional charge
– The brand new Cervo Lounge: a fantastic panoramic terrace with breathtaking views of our mountains.
– Aperitifs & wine tasting on the sun terrace accompanied by our sommelier
– The brand new SPA! Forget the rush, banish bad thoughts, enjoy yourself and treat yourself well.
– Free Wi-Fi in the whole hotel
– Free rentals of bicycles and mountain bikes ; electric e-bikes (with a small surcharge)
– Cervo***Shuttle, private taxi with small surcharge
Below you will find our highlists of our Valley:
– Easy walks in the green woods around our village located at 1000 mt above sea level.
– The Dolomites peaks of Latemar and S. Martino
– The natural park of Paneveggio famous for its deer and the enchanted Venegia valley up to the Segantini hut.
– The White Horn Nature Park with its wild Betterbach Canyon
– The wild Lagorai chain with its enchanting lakes and paths of the First World War
– The walks leading to the beautiful alpine hutson the Lavazè plateau
– The Fiemme- Fassa bike path more than 60 km long