»In vino veritas« – discovering the famous wine producers of Trentino- South Tyrol Wine Road & Surrounds …
7 nights from‚ 640 €
valid: 28/08 – 30/09
- 7 nights with half board
- 2 day excursion to discover 4 vineyards and their cellars
- 4 wine tasting
- 1 themed dinner accompanied by selected wines
- 1 entry into the Caldaro wine museum
- Fleimstal Lift Pass (10€ per person for the whole week)
- The FiemME-motion Card with museums, free transport castles and more than 100 activities per week
- Our Dolomites Experience philosophy: experience the mountain like a local! Discover, taste the typical local and healthy gastronomy and be pampered by the wellness that smells of nature and tradition.
To guarantee the success of a pleasant holiday, the renowned services of the Cervo ***
– Cervo*** Gourmet pension with rich natural product – breakfast buffet, healthy dishes, homemade cake, bread & food
– In the evening large selection of our healthy 4 menu with regional products natural cuisine & the special Dolomites gourmet Menu (on request also gluten and lactose-free menus) – preparation of dishes with special nutritional needs for an additional charge
– The brand new Cervo Lounge: a fantastic panoramic terrace with breathtaking views of our mountains.
– Aperitifs & wine tasting on the sun terrace accompanied by our sommelier
– From mid-July 2022… The brand new SPA! Forget the rush, banish bad thoughts, enjoy yourself and treat yourself well.
– Free Wi-Fi in the whole hotel
– Free bicycles and mountain bikes ; electric e-bikes (with a small surcharge)
– Cervo***Shuttle, private taxi with small surcharge
Below you will find our highlists of our Valley:
– Easy walks in the green woods around our village located at 1000 mt above sea level.
– The Dolomite peaks of Latemar and S. Martino
– The natural park of Paneveggio famous for its deer and the enchanted Venegia valley up to the Segantini hut.
– The White Horn Nature Park with its wild Betterbach Canyon
– The wild Lagorai chain with its enchanting lakes and paths of the First World War
– The walks leading to the beautiful alpine hutson the Lavazè plateau
– The Fiemme- Fassa bike path more than 60 km long