Eat & Sleep well at Cervo***
A small break full of pleasures .
1 night from 149 € per person in double room
valid: 20/06/20 – 30/09/20
- 1 overnight stay in junior Suite
- Rich breakfast buffet
- 4-course tasting menu at our restaurant RADICI Corner (drinks not included)
- Entrance to the wellness centre
- Daily entrance at the QC Terme Dolomiti
- Daily excursion & activity program
- Unlimited use of the chairlifts and lifts of Val di Fiemme (with a small supplement of 7 € per person one time)
- The FiemmEmotion Card: transport throughout Trentino, entrance to museums and more than 100 free activities per week.
- Mountain library with books, maps and all our valuable tips for excursions in safety and freedom.
- Our Dolomites Experience philosophy: live the mountain like a local! Move in an alpine environment, taste the typical local and healthy gastronomy and be pampered by the wellness that smells of nature and tradition.
To guarantee the success of a pleasant holiday, the renowned services of the Cervo ***
– Cervo*** Gourmet pension with rich natural product – breakfast buffet, healthy dishes, homemade cake, bread & food
– In the evening large selection of our healthy 4 menu with regional products natural cuisine & the special Dolomites gourmet Menu (on request also gluten and lactose-free menus) – preparation of dishes with special nutritional needs for an additional charge
– The brand new Cervo Lounge: a fantastic panoramic terrace with breathtaking views of our mountains.
– Aperitifs & wine tasting on the sun terrace accompanied by our sommelier
– The small wellness pearl: sauna, infrared sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, cold fog.
– Free Wi-Fi in the whole hotel
– Free bicycles and mountain bikes ; electric e-bikes (with a small surcharge)
– Cervo***Shuttle, private taxi with small surcharge
Below you will find our highlists of our Valley:
– Easy walks in the green woods around our village located at 1000 mt above sea level.
– The Dolomite peaks of Latemar and S. Martino
– The natural park of Paneveggio famous for its deer and the enchanted Venegia valley up to the Segantini hut.
– The White Horn Nature Park with its wild Betterbach Canyon
– The wild Lagorai chain with its enchanting lakes and paths of the First World War
– The walks leading to the beautiful alpine hutson the Lavazè plateau
– The Fiemme- Fassa bike path more than 60 km long