From the slopes of Lago, which will host the 2026 Olympics, to the sunny Lavazè plateau, popular for its choice of tours for beginners and experts alike. The slopes of Val di Fiemme are also part of the Dolomiti Nordic Ski circuit, which guarantees perfect pistes every time.
From 1.12 to 14.04
From 481,00€ per person in Classic Room
- 7 nights in hotel with half board
- Giuliano, your ski instructor at your disposal for useful advice and private lessons.
For newcomers to the sport we offer….
- 2-day trial course: €170: 6 hours of group cross-country skiing lessons (Mondays and Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)Nordic Pass valid for 3 days, includedOR 3-day trial course: 220 € 6 hours of group cross-country skiing lessons (Monday and Tuesday from 10 am to 1 pm); 1 day trip (Wednesday from 10 am to 3 pm), Nordic Pass valid for 3 days, including
- waxing service
- Laundry service
- booking of ski lessons directly at the hotel
- special discount for equipment rental
To ensure the success of your holiday, the renowned services of the Cervo*** are at your disposal
- Rich sweet and savoury breakfast buffet: fresh juices, wellness corner, fresh fruit, selection of fresh bread, local cheeses, cold meats, eggs, cakes, biscuits, muffins, homemade tarts as well as tasty jams and honey from 0 Km.
- Healthy cuisine rich in local products: dinner with 3 tasty menus, the Dolomites Gourmet menu and a colourful salad buffet.
- The brand new Cervo Lounge: a fantastic panoramic terrace with breathtaking views of our mountains.
- Wine and grappa tastings in the hotel bar.
- The brand new SPA! Forget the rush, banish bad thoughts, enjoy yourself and treat yourself well.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 3 to 5 guided winter hikes and snowshoe hikes per week
- Skibus – free shuttle service to the slopes of Lago, Lavazè and other villages in the valley
- The FiemmE-motion Winter Card offers you regenerating activities in places of extreme beauty
- Cervo shuttle, private taxi with a small surcharge
- Free ski bus 50 m from the hotel
Below you will find our highlists of our Valley:
- Tesero is a typical alpine village located in the centre of Val di Fiemme, surrounded by the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Ski Center Latemar in the Fiemme Obereggen ski area with more than 100 km of perfectly prepared and sun-kissed slopes
- Dolomiti Superski: 1,200 km of slopes in 12 ski areas that can be covered with a single ski pass.
- Fun après-ski on the slopes and cosy huts where you can enjoy the panorama and the local food
- The FiemmE-motion Winter Card offers you regenerating activities in places of extreme beauty.
- Perfectly groomed cross-country ski runs 4 minutes from our hotel to the hotel in Lago di Tesero or on the Lavazè plateau.
- Sleeding paths for the fun of young and old alike
- Snow playgrounds and kindergarten, entertainment service for children
- The Dolomites peaks of Latemar and S. Martino
- The natural park of Paneveggio, famous for its deer and the enchanted Venegia valley up to the Segantini hut.
- Snowshoe hikes leading to the beautiful alpine pastures on the Lavazè plateau