Bike Experience short stay 4 days
Enjoy a mountain bike short-stay with our professional bike guides and the unique gourmet and wellness offer at the Cervo…
7 nights starting from 272€ per person in classic room
valid: 18/06 – 25/09
*prices are from, or vary according to the period chosen.
- 4 nights half board
- 2 guided bike tours from our weekly program selectable in two performance groups
- included all Bike Service (30 tour proposals on paper, bike information centre, lockable bike room, laundry service, mountain bike rental and shop to special conditions for our guests, only 100 meters from the hotel)
- 1 sunrise tour to the Latemar peak in the Dolomites
- Fleimstal Lift Pass (17€ per person for the whole week)
- Mountain library with books, maps and all our valuable tips for excursions in safety and freedom.
- The FiemME-motion Card with museums, free transport castles and more than 100 activities per week
- Our Dolomites Experience philosophy: live it like a local! Discover, taste the typical local and healthy gastronomy and be pampered by the wellness that smells of nature and tradition.
To guarantee the success of a pleasant holiday, the renowned services of the Cervo ***
– Cervo*** Gourmet pension with rich natural product – breakfast buffet, healthy dishes, homemade cake, bread & food
– In the evening large selection of our healthy 4 menu with regional products natural cuisine & the special Dolomites gourmet Menu (on request also gluten and lactose-free menus) – preparation of dishes with special nutritional needs for an additional charge
– The brand new Cervo Lounge: a fantastic panoramic terrace with breathtaking views of our mountains.
– Aperitifs & wine tasting on the sun terrace accompanied by our sommelier
– The brand new SPA! Forget the rush, banish bad thoughts, enjoy yourself and treat yourself well.
– Free Wi-Fi in the whole hotel
– Free bicycles and mountain bikes ; electric e-bikes (with a small surcharge)
– Cervo***Shuttle, private taxi with small surcharge
Below you will find our highlists of our Valley:
– Easy walks in the green woods around our village located at 1000 mt above sea level.
– The Dolomite peaks of Latemar and S. Martino
– The natural park of Paneveggio famous for its deer and the enchanted Venegia valley up to the Segantini hut.
– The White Horn Nature Park with its wild Betterbach Canyon
– The wild Lagorai chain with its enchanting lakes and paths of the First World War
– The walks leading to the beautiful alpine hutson the Lavazè plateau
– The Fiemme- Fassa bike path more than 60 km long